Pineapple girl - Julia Spiri new release

Hello everyone!  I hope you like this new make that I did for Julia Spiri.  She has some totally fabulous new digis out and I got to play with the great Pineapple girl.  I decided to make a little journaling for this taht would show how much I'm longing to go on vacation :)  It's getting darker out here and it would be totally fab to be in a hot country with lots of sun right now!!!

I also made a little video of my process you can see it here:
And here's the journaling

The background was started with a class that I did at Scrapbook Centrale.  Then I used some dylusions paint and some Dina Wakley paint.  I also used my gelatoe for the border.  I used some sentiements that I found in some magazines.  I added some gyproc tape on this.  I did some edging and journaling with my posca pens.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Addicted to stamps - anything goes
  2. Inspiration destination challenge - anything goes
  3. Moo-mania - Lots of layers
  4. Kraftin kimmie stamps - anything goes
  5. Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fabulous day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wow, really cool journal pages, Vicky. Great design. Totally agree about missing the sun this time of year! Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More. Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaa what a fun image nad beautifully colored, thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pages! Thank you for joining Moo Mania & More! oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway