I also made a little video of my process you can see it here:
The background was started with a class that I did at Scrapbook Centrale. Then I used some dylusions paint and some Dina Wakley paint. I also used my gelatoe for the border. I used some sentiements that I found in some magazines. I added some gyproc tape on this. I did some edging and journaling with my posca pens.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC
- Addicted to stamps - anything goes
- Inspiration destination challenge - anything goes
- Moo-mania - Lots of layers
- Kraftin kimmie stamps - anything goes
- Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
That's it for me for today! Hope you have a fabulous day.