Thursday, November 19, 2015

Pineapple girl - Julia Spiri new release

Hello everyone!  I hope you like this new make that I did for Julia Spiri.  She has some totally fabulous new digis out and I got to play with the great Pineapple girl.  I decided to make a little journaling for this taht would show how much I'm longing to go on vacation :)  It's getting darker out here and it would be totally fab to be in a hot country with lots of sun right now!!!

I also made a little video of my process you can see it here:
And here's the journaling

The background was started with a class that I did at Scrapbook Centrale.  Then I used some dylusions paint and some Dina Wakley paint.  I also used my gelatoe for the border.  I used some sentiements that I found in some magazines.  I added some gyproc tape on this.  I did some edging and journaling with my posca pens.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Addicted to stamps - anything goes
  2. Inspiration destination challenge - anything goes
  3. Moo-mania - Lots of layers
  4. Kraftin kimmie stamps - anything goes
  5. Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a fabulous day.

Hugs

4 comments :

  1. Wow, really cool journal pages, Vicky. Great design. Totally agree about missing the sun this time of year! Thanks for playing along at Addicted to Stamps and More. Melissa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaa what a fun image nad beautifully colored, thanks for joining us at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful pages! Thank you for joining Moo Mania & More! oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest