Scribble Challenge - Christmas non traditional colors

It's time for a brand new challenge over at Scribbles Designs challenge and this time it's about non traditional colors.

I just love love love using some blue colors for my makes and that is what I did here.  I used the fab Snowflake mason jar.


The paper that I used one this is from Echo Park - Keepin Cozy.  I used my Label 11 from Spellbinder and the silver snowflakes are from the Dollar store.

Here's a closer look at the digi that I barely colored with my copics.  The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:

  1. 12 months of christmas link up - Christmas Cards
  2. C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - Christmas
  3. Mod squad challenge - Pearl or silver- I used silver
That's it for me for today!!!!  Hope you have liked my makes.

Hugs

Comments

  1. a lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at craft challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card, Vicky, I love the unusual, non-traditional colours, they look so good! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway