Scribbles Challenge - Midway post - Shaped

WOW it's already time for the midchallenge over at Scribbles Design and this month the challenge is about shaped cards or other make.

I did a little altered card for this make and used the super cute little Woolley-thoughtful

The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  I did a little border to my card using a MS punch.  This little altered card was part of the little album that I made a little while back.

I'm entering this little atc in the following challenges:

  1. Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
  2. Kraftin kimmie stamps - anything goes
  3. Sweet stampin challenge blog - Dies or punch - I used a punch.
That's it for me for today.  Hope you liked my makes.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Fabulous card ! And thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin’ huggles Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your altered card!! Such a super sweet image! Thanks for joining our WW challenge this week with Kraftin Kimmie Stamps.
    hugs
    Marilyn DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute. That punched border is fab! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute little card!

    Thanks for joining our Wonderful Wednesday over at Kraftin Kimmie Stamps!

    /Lisa - DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great ATC. Love it~!
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway