The East Wind - Movember

OH it's already November!!!!  And that means that it's time for a new challenge for The East wind.  And this time around it's about Mustache!!!!!

So for this great freebie I used a little index card to make this.  I also used a little clock embellishment that I got as a gift.  And I loved it so much that I made a bunch and you can find those in my etsy store here.

I thought it was perfect for a day were we turn back time here!!!

I stamped the sentiment on an old book page with some letter stamps that I purchased.  I used my sharpies on the edge of the sentiments.  The image was colored with my copics.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty-girls-creations - anything goes
  2. Shopping our stash - Go paperless
  3. Eureka stamps - Pets/animals
That's it for this post!  Still lots to come today so please do come back for them!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. So cute! Love the sentiment with that image, great design. Thanks for playing along at Eureka! Stamps Pets and/or Animal Challenge this week. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quirky image. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Crafty Girls Creations. Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway