Anyway that's not why I'm here, I'm sharing today the new image from Faery ink called Gabbie lots of love. This new image was just PERFECT for my bestee's b-day card. And I'm very pleased to say that she LOOOOVED it!
For this card I used paper from Hip hip Hooray by American craft. The sentiment was cut using my Nellie's ovals and I added a little bow. The image was fussy cut and I fussy cut the backing as well.
Here's a closer look at the image that I colored with my copics. The great sentiment is from Create with TLC.
- Modsquad challenge - Anything but a Christmas card
- Wordart wednesday - anything goes
- Lemon shortbread challenge - Anything goes
- Craft-deebowz - Anything goes with an handmade bow
- The pencilcases - Heartfelt - well it was :) With lots of hearts as well.
That's it for me for today. Hope you liked this and love to read your comments!!!!