I took a class over at Scrapbook central a local store this weekend and we played with totally YUMMY silk paint and gels. I decided to make the background for this little journaling during this process and when I came home all that was required was to color the cutie up and fix her on the page.
I also added some little transparent butterflies that I had from a fellow crafter's clean up sale. Those were fixed on the page using some E6000 glue.
Here's a closer look at the cute digi that I colored with my copics. I fussy cut her out afterwards.
I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:
- Lemon shortbread challenge - anything goes
- Papertake weekly - anything goes
- Tuesday throwdown - Cute and Cuddly - think this image is both :)
- Mixed media world - anything goes mixed media
- That craftplace blog - anything goes mixed media
That's it for me for today. Hope you have a great day!!!