I made all kinds of sections and then had the 6 of us write on a little card what was our favorite things.
So here's the cover I used a bunch of different tags and papers from my stash as well as from Simple stories. Love those little sentiments and things.
The letters are from October afternoon. I used a little brad and ribbon as the closer.
And here's a view of the next signature next to the season one.
For the sport one I used a digi from Lacy Sunshine as the cover
I'm pretty happy with how this turned out!!! It was a fun project and allowed me to capture some memories for the family!!!
I'm entering this album in the following challenges:
- 613 avenue create - Anything goes with option of pearl or rose - there's a pearl at the top of the closure brad
- ATW - Anything goes
- 2 creative chicks - Anything goes
- Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper - Lots and lots of pattern papers were used in this book
- Doodle artifacts - Recycle, repurpose reinvent - that's what I did here for the cereal box for the cover
- Rhedds creative spirit - Mixed media
That's it for me! Have a great day.