Saturday, January 30, 2016

Euro Girl Denise the Artiste - Rick St-Dennis

Hi everyone!  Hope you are all doing fabulous.  Today I'm here to share with you a very messy little journaling out of the box that I made for Sparkle and Glitter blog using the fabulous Euro Girl Denise The Artiste.

I say journaling out of the box because I have been making little journaling cards to place into an old disquette box.  I still have to embellish the box but I think it's very fun to make those little tiny journaling cards.  I'm using an old kid's game to journal on!  So recycling at it's best!  Love when I can transform something.

Anyway I have made a little video of my process including my finger painting :)

And here's the little card for you to see.

The image was colored with my copics and then fussy cut out.  I used some die cuts made with my Impression obsession die as well as a bunch of different sentiments that I have cut out of magazines. The splatters were done with a toothbrush.

I had lots of fun making this as you can see in the video!

I'm entering this little journaling make in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
  2. Creative artiste mixed media - Anything goes with the twist of chipboard - the chipboard would be the game piece that I'm using as background
  3. Pde linky party - anything goes
  4. Simply create too - Something new - I have never used a toothbrush for painting.
That's it for me for now!  Hope you like what you see here and that you will leave comments.  I really love reading them!

Hugs

7 comments :

  1. What an interesting and cool project. Thanks for sharing at PDE Linky Party. ~DT Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME!!
    Great art love the colors. I love it.
    Thank you for joining the PDE Linky PARTY. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    DIANA L. PDE DT MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining us at “Simply Create Too”, hope to see you next time again.

    DT-Member SCT
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    Janis, Creator & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    Paper Play Sketches, Creator & DT Member
    PDE Linky Party, Creator & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome journal card! Fun design and great job on the coloring!
    Thanks for joining us at the PDE Linky Party challenge!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful project! Love it!
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting with Friends
    Veronique DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest