I decided to make my hubby's Valentine's day card with my image Chocolate Covered Strawberry. But I made it a funny Valentine's day card!!! Just didn't want it to be just the typical one!!!
I used a very large die cut that I had in a pack and cut it out in 2 then did the edge with my Memory Keepers corner maker. I also used my nellie's oval for the sentiment. The funny sentiment is from Create with TLC. I added some stickers and Voila little card finished :)
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
- Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
- Morgans art world - Anything goes
- Pde linky party - Anything goes
- Simply papercrafts for all occassions - Anything goes
- Wags n whiskers rubberstamps - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!!! I'm hoping that I get some crafty time in!!! Have a fab day.