I do have something to share with you however. I have been doing a little series of journaling out of the box. That means that I have found fabulous boxes to store little individual journaling pieces. I have already shared my little journaling. Now I'm sharing my big journaling :) For this make I thought it was very fitting for the 1st one to be with a great image that I won at the Besties' Spanish challenge!!! I just LOVE THIS IMAGE. And I hope you will as well.
I have made a little video of my process that you can see here. This will show you my BIG box :) And maybe you can tell me what this was used for!
Here is my little make
I'm entering this little journaling board in the following challenges and I really do hope that you check out the video to see how it was made :)
- Besties challenge - Anything goes with option of lots of colors... didn't do the option
- My besties uk - Anything goes with circles as an option - I did put a circle stenciling as you can see on the video.... but not sure that will qualify
- My besties dutch girls designs - anything goes option winter. I didn't do the option
- Blog francais les besties - N'importe quoi - j'adore ces défis :)
- Artesanias my favorites - Anything goes option snowflakes - did the anything goes
- Scrapbook stamp society challenge blog - anything goes - option 3 I used way more than 3 stars.... so it's anything goes
- My besties spanish challenge blog - Anything goes - option CAS did the anything goes and thank you so much for the image from last challenge! I used it :)
That's it for me for this Monday! Hope you like this inspiration for you today.