Friday, January 1, 2016

Oddball January 2016 Facebook challenge

Hello!  It's time for a new challenge over at Oddball Stamps.  I had so much fun making this make.  I used a left over index card that I had put left over paint on!  That's the best inspiration EVER.

And of course I used the fab image 128.  I even doodled on this with a sharpie and my uniball white pen!!!  YAY I don't do a lot of that on my art work usually.

I thought the sentiment was just perfect for this image.  It comes from the last club over at Create with TLC.

I'm entering this little index card in the following challenges:

  1. Deep ocean challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. The papernest dolls challenge - Anything goes
  3. Not just cards challenges - Anything goes
  4. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - anything goes
  5. Love to scrap challenge blog - Anything goes
That's it for me!!! Hope you have liked this make :)

Hugs

1 comment :

  1. So cute index card! Thanks for joining us at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest