Rick St-Dennis - Zombie Choir boy

Hello!  It's time for me to host the Airless Chamber and I wanted to share with you what I have created.  I love journaling but there are days when it's harder to have inspiration.

So I prepared a little Out of the funk Jar with the fabulous Chorus Boy.  Unfortunately the digi that I used is now retired but you can find some other great ones in the shop here.

I have also made a little video that you can find here
And here's a closer look at the jar that I recycled.  It was previously the house of nuts.... bwahahahahah fitting right?!?


The paper is from Recollection and it's part of some scraps.  I used my Spellbinder circle die for this and used some of my distress ink to ink.  The bling is from Queen and Co.

Here's a closer look at the digis colored with my copics.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
And here is the other side of the jar  I used some alphabets that I had in my stash. The flower is one that I made and you can find similar ones in my shop here.

I had fun making this little jar. As the year does by I will be adding more to it as I get inspiration.  So in the future I should never run out of inspiration!

I'm entering this little make in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
  2. Creative fingers challenge blog - Anything goes
  3. Pde linky party - anything goes
  4. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Anything goes
  5. Left of center challenges - Lots of layers well it's more the LOC in this case.
Hope you have liked what I have made and that you have a fab weekend!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. WOW, sieht das toll aus
    glg Gertrude

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea for your jar!
    Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Lorie, DT Member
    www.live-love-laugh-create2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous project, should be no more funk with that guy cheering you on. Thanks for sharing with us at LOC challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea for inspiration!!! I love what you did here, it's absolutely fantastic :) Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Fingers this week!
    Susan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great project. Turned out wonderfully.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha! He's awesome. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun idea- Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting With Friends.
    Amy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this project. Very creative and fun Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments. Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great idea! I need to come up with something similar for my crafty mojo-less days. :)
    Thanks for linking up over at the PDE Linky Party!:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome . Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway