So I prepared a little Out of the funk Jar with the fabulous Chorus Boy. Unfortunately the digi that I used is now retired but you can find some other great ones in the shop here.
I have also made a little video that you can find here
The paper is from Recollection and it's part of some scraps. I used my Spellbinder circle die for this and used some of my distress ink to ink. The bling is from Queen and Co.
Here's a closer look at the digis colored with my copics. The sentiment is from Create with TLC.
I'm entering this little make in the following challenges:
- Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
- Creative fingers challenge blog - Anything goes
- Pde linky party - anything goes
- Aud sentiments challenge blog - Anything goes
- Left of center challenges - Lots of layers well it's more the LOC in this case.
Hope you have liked what I have made and that you have a fab weekend!!!