And this was a great opportunity to make a little Christmas card. This card is one that is really really really filled with lots of layering!!!
The paper is from Lalaland it was part of one of my packs from the subscription I think. I doodled the little snowflakes with my white gelly roll pen. The snowflake was an ornament from the dollar store and I used some bling.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics and then fussy cut. The sentiment is from Create with TLC
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
- Scrap n challenge - Snowball fight
- Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Use a sentiment
- 12 months of christmas linkup - Sketch or anything goes Christmas and that's what I did
- Dis digi designs challenge - Include snow or snowflake challenge
- Hiding in my craftroom - Any holiday - did Christmas
That's it for me for today! Hope your sunday is awesome.