But I had just had to share with you what I did with the fab Transformation image.
This image really called to me!!! It seemed perfect to illustrate all the transformation that I've been going through!
During the holidays my dad gave me something to hold my dolls head... yeah I know spooky and weird but I still have to figure out what to make out of them. Anyway in the meantime I have something to hold them. But that came wrapped up in newspaper!!!! And the newspaper was from 1985!!!!! YES that was a great find!!! I was as happy with that as with the gift lol. It was all yellowed out!!! And just YUMMY.
So that's what I'm using for my background here.
Here's a closer look at the digi that I colored with my copics.
I'm entering this journaling spread in the following challenges:
- Cards galore challenges- Anything goes
- Rhedds creative spirit - Anything goes mixed media
- Crafting for all seasons - Monochrome
- The sisterhood of crafters - Something old - something new - New release image and old newspaper
- Open-minded crafting fun - Something new - new released image
- Ikes world challenge blog - new beginning - I think the transformation keeps on going and now the new part is that I accept it!!! And welcome the changes that are happening!
That's it for me for today. Hope you like this!!!