Hello everyone!!! There's a brand new image today over at The East Wind. And it's just stunning as all the images are. When I saw it I knew right away the background that I wanted to use this on!!
I had taken a class at Scrapbook Centrale (a local store) and used the left over paints that I had on a journal page. This page was still pending in my journal.
You can see my process in the video here:
Because I wanted the background to still show I used my Silk paints on top of this little journaling because silk paints are transparent.
I added some sprays from Heidi swap as well. The doodling was done using my faber castell pitt pens and the sentiment and flower in black were done using some stamps.
- Crafting with an attitude - anything goes
- Crafty-girls-creations - Anything goes
- Digital delights by louby lootips - Anything goes
- Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes
- Country view challenges -Make your own background
- Your scrapbookplace- Anything goes :)
Have a great day everyone!!! It's Friday!!!! :)