It's always anything goes if you enter those challenge so long as you use an Oddball image. If you don't have one don't forget you can get a 10% off using the code DTVICKY10 :)
For my make I used the fab image 184. I have been coloring in one of those adult coloring book and I've been thinking that it's all good that I have fun doing that.... but then once I'm finished what do I do with all that coloring?!? Do I just throw it away?!? And then I suddenly thought I could use it as backgrounds for what I make and turn this into a little journal!!! So this is what I did with this image!
The digi was colored with my copics and I used some gelli roll pen on the wings for sparkle. I used a sentiment from Dylusions.
Here's a closer look at the digi.
I'm super happy that I thought of doing this!!!! I now feel that I can give my books another life and a reason to make it even more my own!!!!
I'm entering this little make in the following challenges:
- Outlawz challenges - Two different mediums - well used more than that used Prismacolors, polychromos, copics, gelly roll pen, ink for the sentiment
- Joe's scrapshack - Anything goes
- Just-add-ink - Add nature - The background that I chose is all about flowers :)
- Pde linky party - Anything goes
- Wordart wednesday - Anything goes
That's it for this post!!! And that's it for me for today!!! It's been a super busy day on my blog. Hope you have liked my inspiration!!!