Scribbles Challenge - Have a heart midway post

Hi!!!  It's Monday... :( boohooo that means no crafting time for me.... but the good thing is that I had something already prepared for you!  Today is the midway post over at Scribbles challenge and it's all about hearts which is totally awesome when you are trying to get organized for Valentine's day.

I have been trying to get some little cards made this time around because I'm spending a fortune in stamps lol.  For my make I'm using the super cute  Mr-wool-oon.

The background for this card was a premade little card.  I just added a little bit of scrap paper, a little heart sticker and a little sentiment from Create with TLC.  The image was colored with my copics.  The texture on the wool is some light grey copics.
I think this will make a super cute little card for my little niece!

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. Crafty friends challenge blog - Animals/Birds
  2. Dis digi designs challenge - Lots of red
  3. Live laugh stamp - Anything goes with something colored
  4. My time to craft challenge - Love is all around
  5. Sweet stampin challenge blog - Valentines
That's it for me for now but there's ONE more coming up :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. So cute! A really nice card design and love the sheep!
    Thanks so much for playing along in my Let's Color Linky Party!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely little valentine card. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Vicky
    Thanks for sharing your lovely card with CRAFTY FRIENDS 'Animal/Bird' Challenge... good luck and we hope you will join us for our next challenge.
    Diane Louise (DT) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card.

    Thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin'.

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is such a sweetie

    Thank you for joining in with the crafty friends challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A cute card, loving the image. Thanks for joining us at MTTC. Caz DT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10