Hi!!! It's Monday... :( boohooo that means no crafting time for me.... but the good thing is that I had something already prepared for you! Today is the midway post over at Scribbles challenge and it's all about hearts which is totally awesome when you are trying to get organized for Valentine's day.
I have been trying to get some little cards made this time around because I'm spending a fortune in stamps lol. For my make I'm using the super cute Mr-wool-oon.
The background for this card was a premade little card. I just added a little bit of scrap paper, a little heart sticker and a little sentiment from Create with TLC. The image was colored with my copics. The texture on the wool is some light grey copics.
I think this will make a super cute little card for my little niece!
I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
- Crafty friends challenge blog - Animals/Birds
- Dis digi designs challenge - Lots of red
- Live laugh stamp - Anything goes with something colored
- My time to craft challenge - Love is all around
- Sweet stampin challenge blog - Valentines
That's it for me for now but there's ONE more coming up :)