Dragon Lady - Faery Ink

Hey everyone!!!  It's Friday and I'm on vacation YAY!!!!!! I'm so very happy and plan on making some makes and miscellaneous craft this weekend as well as rest.  I'm tired.... my doctor is changing my meds :( the good news is that it should help to reduce the weight gain that I was having as well as helping me because I was falling recently... oh well it's an endless fight right?!?  But so long as I'm still here I'm fighting that depression!

So anyway I'm here today not to share all my story with you but to share with you my BIG out of the box journaling this time with a FAB dragon from Faery Ink.

I figured that dragons need bling and gold and lots of shiny items so that's what I did for this.  I made a little video to share with you my process.
And for those of you that don't want to watch the video here's the make.
The sentiment that I used is from Ginger house Just love those sentiments.  I have used lots of bling and for the very 1st time some glass fragments as well.  The image was colored with my copics and my gelly roll pen.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. C.R.A.F.T. - Bling challenge - there's lots of bling on this
  2. Craft rocket challenges - anything goes
  3. Get creative challenges - Green - that is VERY green :)
  4. Whoopsi Daisy - Green and a sentiment
  5. Snarky stampers - L is for Legend - Dragons are pretty much that!!! :)
So that's it for this Friday.  Hope you have a great one.  Don't  forget to enter my giveaway here.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Love all the sparkle and the inspiring words.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh thanks for sharing your video!! Love your sparkly dragon! Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for "L is for Legend"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always leave room for believing in dragons! Fab card with all the dragon treasure. Thanks for playing along in the "L is for Legend" challenge at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great image! TFS it with Craft Rocket Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all the bling! Thanks for joining us at Craft Rocket, Claire DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a gorgeous dragon! Love the colours and the bling. Great video sharing the process, too. Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Whoopsi Daisy. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the dragon. Thanks for joining our Legendary challenge at SoSS

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10