Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Lucy Loo Bobbed - The east wind new release

Hello everyone!!!  I hope you are doing well.  It's time for a new release over at The East Wind.  This new one is a Lucy Loo!!!

I really really love those!!! And just HAD to play with it.  I decided to use an index card that I had used for some left over paints.

I colored her up with my copics.  The sentiment is from Shery Russ part of the stamplorations stamp lines.  I added some bling to this and finished it at that.

I'm entering thit little index card in the following challenges:

  1. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. pde linky party - Anything goes
  3. Little miss muffet challenges - anything goes
  4. Fresh brewed designs - Anything goes
  5. Inky impressions challenges - Let's hear it for the girls
That's it for me for today.  Hope you have a great day.  Don't forget you still have a few days to enter in the giveaway here.






3 comments :

  1. Beautiful. Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

    ReplyDelete
  2. GORGEOUS!!! thks for joining us over at LMMS DT-Kerri

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest