Ajna - TEW new release

Hello everyone!!!  Hope you are having a fabulous week.  This Friday it's really busy on my blog especially since I decided to play with the latest release from The East Wind Ajna which you can find in the Etsy store.

I was wondering how to showcase this gorgeous image!  And then I thought that I could put her on one of the background that I had colored in my Secret garden coloring book.  I don't want to just color those pages... I need to make it more so it's a journal in progress!

For this I used a sentiment stamp set from Unity stamps that I thought would go perfect with her.  The colored page was done with my polychromos pencils.  The image however was colored with copics.  I really don't dare attempt doing skin coloring with pencils.

Here's the closer version at the gorgeous image.
I hope this will encourage you to play with your digis in different way like this one :)

I'm entering this little coloring page in the following challenges:
  1. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. C.R.A.F.T. - Clean and simple - there's no embellishments here and I left it fairly simple
  3. Julia spiri challenge blog - Anything goes
  4. Star stampz - Use a digi
  5. Addicted to stamps-challenge - Clean and simple
That's it for this post but there's loads more today so please do come back!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. I really enjoyed seeing your work and the detail in your image is phenomenal! Thanks for playing along with the CRAFT CAS Challenge this week and I hope to see you back next week for another challenge.

    Khristina CRAFT Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Vicky love the colours too and thanks for entering this for our current challenge do hope to see you again.x Julia Spiri Challenges {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Thank you for sharing with us at craft challenge. Marlene DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great coloring, Vicky. Excellent job on her skin and hair. Thanks for playing along at ATSM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and you color it amazing,and yes,these sentiment goes perfect with her image...Thank you for joining us at ATSM CAS challenge...Željka DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect Vicky! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Julia Spiri, Jackie DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute card and like the red hair. thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab creation love your colouring and thanks for sharing with us at Julia Spiri Challenge Blog in our ANYTHING GOES challenge. Hope to see you back next time and good luck.
    Aunty Sue DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Vicky, this is beautiful! I always love TEW images! Thanks for joining us this time at the Julia Spiri Challenge blog! Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous Vicky! Love it! Thank you so much for sharing your creation with us at Julia Spiri, Jackie DT Member xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway