Mother's day card

Hello everyone!  It's been awhile since I last posted here!  I've been away to Greece.  It was a wonderful trip with my hubby.  And of course that meant no posting and I didn't schedule anything either.  1st time in forever that I took a break from blogging or youtubing.  It was nice and I got my head filled with ideas and looking forward to making them.

I have made some mother's day cards today thinking that when I return to work this week there might be some requests.  The one that I'm about to share with you used a handmade embellishment that I made today.  I also made 2 sets (one yellow and one pink) to put in my etsy store.  You can find them here and here.



And here is the mother's day card that I made.  I used an image from Nicecrane to make this.  It's a precolored image.

I used my Quickutz die for this.  I used some seam binding that I distressed.   The paper is from Blush by My mind's eye.

I'm entering this little card in the following challenges:
  1. jwscrapshack - Mother's day
  2. Simply create too - Ladies only
  3. The stamping boutique challenge blog - Mother's day
  4. Creative knockouts - Lots of layers
  5. Mods quad challenge - Mother's day
That's it for me for today!  Hope you had a great week.

Hugs



Comments

  1. Hi there - great to see you are back and that you enjoyed yourself !! Sorry I didn't get there.... I had booked the hotel but then got called in for my biopsy so that put an end to my trip :-( I hope you enjoyed your cruise and got to see some great sights in Athens ?

    Mega Hugz

    IKE xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vicky, so pretty...Hugs Lozzy xx
    sounds like you had a great holiday and back all refreshed x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun-day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous! The image you chose to use is perfect with the vintage papers, and I love the distressed ribbon you created along with the beautiful scroll and flower embellishment. Lovely! Thanks for joining us over at the Mod Squad Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card. I love it. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful. Such a sweet, adorable image. Thanks for joining us at the Mod Squad Challenge this week.

    Peggy T.
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Mother's Day Card. Love the vintage feel. Thank you for joining us at Jo's Scrap Shack this week. AJ DT JSS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the gorgeous seam binding! The embellishment you made is so awesome! Perfect for this card with its vintage feel.

    Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts for our Lots of Layers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Fun day Friday. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway