RSD - FB reminder Jolly Rodger

Hey everyone!  I'm here to share with you my little make for the challenge going on over at FB RSD and friends.  This time it's about stiches (real or false).  In my case I did false!!!

The image that I used is the fab Jolly Rodger to make a little postcard for my little nephew :)  The base for this was a cereal box .  I really do love using cereal box as my base.  And I'm happy to report that the postcard made it and my nephew was really happy.

I used copics to color the image and many stencils and paint to make this.  The sentiment is from a magazine.  I decided to use a little dollar bill from a game because well pirates love their gold right?!? :)

I'm entering this little postcard in the following challenge:

  1. Inky impressions challenges - all about boys
  2. Robyns fetish challenge blog - use a sentiment
  3. We love 2 create - Anything goes mixed media
  4. Crafty time challenges - for the kids
  5. Doodle pantry blog - Anything goes
That's it for me for this post... but there's one more post coming so please don't forget to come back :)

Hugs

Comments

  1. Wonderful and funny card. Love the cute image!

    Thanks for playing along with our Crafty Time Challenge for April and good luck!

    Hugs
    Doris *DT*

    DT Crafty Time
    DT Die Sketchtanten
    Kleido’s BastelStüble

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a fab make, love that image and the background is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love 2 Create this time
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway