The image that I used is the fab Jolly Rodger to make a little postcard for my little nephew :) The base for this was a cereal box . I really do love using cereal box as my base. And I'm happy to report that the postcard made it and my nephew was really happy.
I'm entering this little postcard in the following challenge:
- Inky impressions challenges - all about boys
- Robyns fetish challenge blog - use a sentiment
- We love 2 create - Anything goes mixed media
- Crafty time challenges - for the kids
- Doodle pantry blog - Anything goes
That's it for me for this post... but there's one more post coming so please don't forget to come back :)