Scribbles Challenge - A little note to BUG you

I have one last post for you on this very very busy Friday!  This time it's about the new challenge that is going on in over at Scribbles designs challenge and this time around it's about being a bug.  And for my make I decided to use the fabulous using sunny Butterfly Doodle.

My make is a little journaling outside my box and it's done on a little cardboard.  The sentiment is from a magazine and I used a lot of diffent stamping as well as some stencils.  The image was colored with my tritone pencils.  I really love playing with those.
I just ADORE how this turned out!!!  And I can't wait to share with you via video all the little cards that are in my box.  I have made quite a few.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
TB added later

Have a fabulous day!!!

Hugs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway