The East Wind - Dream House

Hello!!!  Yup I'm back on the same day with a new release image from The East wind.  And I just HAD to play with this one because it was just PERFECT for my En masse journal where you collect images or items based on a criteria that you chose.  My page spread was about houses.  I found all sorts of them in magazines.

And here it is.
The image was colored with my copics and then fussy cut out.  The background to this was done with some gelatos on top of my gessoed background.

I'm entering this little en masse journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Corrosive challenges - Anything goes
  2. Artistic inspirations challenges - Anything goes
  3. Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
  4. The Craft Room Door - Anything goes
  5. Lemon shortbread challenge - Anything goes
That's it for this post!  Still LOADS more to come hope you come back for them.

Hugs

Comments

  1. This journal spread is soooo interesting! I love how the images are layered... Thanks for playing at TTCRD!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool image, just perfect for your journal....love the idea of an En masse journal, I should look into it a bit more! Thanks for playing along with us this week at TTCRD, hope you'll join us again for more of our weekly Anything Goes challlenges.
    Denice - TTCRD DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project Vicky. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Reminds me of the sisterhood of the travelling pants scenery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great journal page. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Artistic Inspirations. Sue DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway