The East Wind - Steampunk challenge

Hello everyone!!!  It's time for a new challenge over at The East Wind and this time we hope you will join us with the great Aurora just face to play in a little Steampunk/metal challenge!

That challenge had me DROOLING.  The image is just PERFECT for steampunk.  I played on a little index card that I had already splashed paint on and you can see the video of the making here
And for those of you that don't want to check out the video here is my little make.

I used some stamps on this from Paper artsy and some cogs and gears. The little sentiment on this is a quote from a French magazine.  Love reusing those.  The face was colored with my copics and then I fussy cut her out.

I'm entering this little index card in the following challenges:

  1. C.R.A.F.T. - Create your own background paper - that's what I did on this index card.  I didn't use dp
  2. Tuesday taggers - Add a quote - used one from a French magazine
  3. Deep ocean challenge blog - Favorite color combo - I have to say that I really do love browns and gold those are my favorite I would think.
  4. Stamp art papel - Anything goes
  5. 613 Avenue Create  - Anything goes
That's it for this post but there are loads more coming up so please do come back.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Great take on the challenge and love how you used the gears. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE what you have done with the face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic steampunk art- and yes, her face is perfect for it! Happy to meet you at TIoT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabuloud steampunk Girl card. I watched your video and it's great.
    Thank you for joining us at TioT.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love it! You have created a stunning background to compliment that fab image.
    Great to have you joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member. xx



    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card!Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super linda... la técnica fabulosa y el vídeo muy agradable! Gracias por participar con nosotras en Retarte de Stampartpapel..Saludos, Paula,DT.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such fun! Thank you for joining us at Try It On Tuesday! Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Vicky. Wonderful background. Love all the details on your creation. Thanks so much for joining us at CRAFT Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card - thanks for joining us at the CRAFT Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway