In my case for this one I had made a brusho background and I used my little index card to wipe up the excess. It was the perfect start to a background for the image Sexy and I know it.
I made a super short video to share with you the process here:
And here's the view of the ICAD ( the term is used for Index card a Day - but most of us use it just to refer to an index card because not many actually do one a day....)
Using leftovers like this really does jump start your creative process!!! This image was colored with copics and fussy cut. I also have to admit to being totally ADICTED to magazine cut outs... so much fun using pre-typed sentiments this way.
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
- Digichoosday - Anything goes
- Ikes world challenge blog - Travel/Holidays - I'm going with holidays because that is when I use my bikini the most and well where rules are the most broken *wink wink
- Sunny day crafting - Anything goes
- Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
Hope you like it and that it does give you some inspiration. Have a fabulous Friday and stay creative!!! Don't forget to check out the store for some fab digis!!!