The East Wind - Shine on

I'm totally ADDICTED to journaling now. I was just visiting a local art store and realized that I hardly do any cards anymore.... yup.... don't know what will be happening Christmas time... I really need to kick my butt in gear!

Anyway I found a fabulous book (a very tall one) at a garage sale this past weekend and this was just PERFECT for the journaling for the new freebie and the new challenge over at The east wind.  The challenge this time around is Shine on.  So something that shines (ie stars, moon, etc.)

In my case I did a sky with a bunch of stars and you can see my video here:

This was one of the faster EVER journaling page but very fun.  I used a napkin as my background and then some paint and some stencil :)

The sentiment was found online when I googled up stars sentiments.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting by designs - anything goes
  2. Crafty gals corner challenges - anything goes
  3. Simon says stamp blog - Anything goes
That's it for this post but there's another one coming so sure hope you will be back for it!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Anything Goes” Challenge! Beautiful colors and design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the plaid background and the painted stars! Such a great sentiment as well!

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful project. Love the colour scheme you used. Cool way to use your napkins :-)
    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Gals Corner.
    ♥ Lena, DT
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway