Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Aurora Flower Fairy - The east wind

OMG did you see the new release image over at The east wind?!?  It's totally STUNNING! I'm in LOVE :)  And that means of course that I HAD to color her up.

I had the perfect project for her because I still had to make some calendar pages for my grandma.  This became one of them.

I was really happy because I used a bunch of scraps from my pile.  The image was colored with my copics and I used a lot of stickles on the butterflies for the added shine!

I'm entering this calendar page in the following challenges:

  1. Artistic inspirations challenges - anything goes
  2. Fulldscrap - Flowers
  3. Crafty boots challenges - Things with wings - all those butterflies
  4. Crafting-with-friends - anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Have a great Tuesday!

Hugs

1 comment :

  1. Gorgeous calendar page Vicky. Lovwly image and great colours. Thank you for playing along with Crafty Boots 'Things with Wings' Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest