Aurora Flower Fairy - The east wind

OMG did you see the new release image over at The east wind?!?  It's totally STUNNING! I'm in LOVE :)  And that means of course that I HAD to color her up.

I had the perfect project for her because I still had to make some calendar pages for my grandma.  This became one of them.

I was really happy because I used a bunch of scraps from my pile.  The image was colored with my copics and I used a lot of stickles on the butterflies for the added shine!

I'm entering this calendar page in the following challenges:

  1. Artistic inspirations challenges - anything goes
  2. Fulldscrap - Flowers
  3. Crafty boots challenges - Things with wings - all those butterflies
  4. Crafting-with-friends - anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Have a great Tuesday!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Gorgeous calendar page Vicky. Lovwly image and great colours. Thank you for playing along with Crafty Boots 'Things with Wings' Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10