Here is the make using the wonderful image Have you heard.
Since it's an homemade journal the pages are from the book itself. And the background came together as an accident because I had put too much brushos on the page on the other side. When I closed the book to try to absorb some of it this is what happened :) Love it when the background makes itself! I use some prima metallic chalk edger in gold.
The image was colored with my copics. Hope you like it!!!
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- Snarky stampers - N is for not a card
- Crafting in a beautiful mess - Anything goes
- Art by miran challenge - Anything goes
- 2 crafty girls challenges - Anything goes
- Crafty-girls-creations - Anything goes
Have a fabulous Sunday and stay creative!!! Don't forget to check out the store for some fab digis!!!