And I had been super lucky to have a great shop owner on Etsy give me one of her beautiful mandalas. You can see the mandala that I used here. It's from Coloring Craft Shack.
I have made a video to share with you all my mental process through this. It was quite emotional and unexpected. I didn't start of thinking that I would do this entire page... it just happened.
And here is the journaling spread that I have made.
As my son said this is totally not my typical style... but I really love how it turned out. It's the start page of the book. I used some acrylic paints, a stencil, a stamp from Eclectica and some stamping with a mat, stabilo pencil and some pitt pen. The mandala was colored with some gel pens as well as coloring pencils. And then I fussy cut it out.
I'm entering this spread in the following challenges:
- 613 Avenue Create - Anything goes and I didn't really do the spring but it is spring colors
- Dragonfly dreams challenges - Anything goes
- Corrosive challenges by janet - Anything goes
- My time to craft challenge - No design papers
- More mixed media challenge - Option yellow... didn't use much a bit but not much
That's it for me for today. Hope you have a great Tuesday!!!