All you need to do to be able to get this great image is to register for the news letter! And you can find the newsletter registration on this site.
I wanted to play in one of my other journals. One that has been quite neglected actually. Last year after seeing KagedFish on youtube show her alphabet scavenger hunt I thought I would do the same thing. So I set up a book to use for that. But you know me.... I have trouble just gluing papers down without putting some sort of journaling to it.... so I ended up using it for alphabet but with some digital images and basically journaling but with alphabet. And then I just let it be and didn't play in it anymore...
So today it's playing with it :) Of course since it's just a book it's better if I don't use too much wet medium so I limited it to some Tattered Angel inks (some of the new ones that I got :) )
Here is the video of my making this:
I colored the image with my copics and then used some gell roll pen on the dress a bit. I used some little bits of papers that had been sent to me by Rosaleen (this and that on youtube). Around the bird I used some blue stabilo pencil and used some water to make it spread a bit. The tattered angel sprays used are from the set Lucky and the set Easter. The fun part of this journaling is that there is book text already in the back of this therefore some interest already created that doesn't need to be added.
I'm entering this journaling in the following challenges:
- Altered eclectics - Anything goes no card
- Connie can crop - Reuse reduce recycle - I'm using a book for the journal, the bits of papers where left over that a fellow crafter gave me instead of throwing away (you can see the bottom piece of paper is one that had been used for dies or something of the sort).
- Crafty hazelnuts patterned paper - Anything goes using patterned paper
- A bit more time to craft - Anything goes
- Creatalicious challenges - Anything goes with the option of flowers - used a digi that had a flower on it.
That's it for this post. Hope you like what I have done and will go and check out the newsletter!