Saturday, April 1, 2017

Rosie Chick

I have some birthdays coming up and I really needed to get going on making some cards.  I have been slacking in that respect recently.

There's a totally fabulous sale over at Sandra Caldwell's Etsy store and it's up until the 3rd of April.  There are tons of images for 1.5$ instead of 3$.  Such a great great deal!!!!

For this card I'm using the Rosie Chick image.  And I wasn't sure what to do for this card so I went and checked out Wednesday Sketch over at Outlawz and as usual they had a great sketch which ended up being the base for my make.

Here is my card
The paper that I used for this is from Kaisercraft - Confetti.  I added a little ribbon, a flower from prima.  The image was cut using the grand nestabilities oval dies.  I used a great sentiment that my friend Lisa from Decosse dynamite Doodles.  The image was colored with my copics.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Outlawz Wednesday Challenge - Sketch
  2. Just-add-ink - Just add criters
  3. Creative knockouts - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great Saturday and get to be creative!!!

Hugs 

2 comments :

  1. Such a cute, cute image, makes me smile and a lovely card. Thanks for sharing at Just Add Ink Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A Fabulous Chick, love it and your card.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest