Altered mail art - Inspiration Conspiracy - Alumni Gallery

WOW I'm now part of the Alumni of Inspiration conspiracy!  It's so fabulous to be part of an Alumni.  :)  and that group is just fabulous so when we were told that we could participate in a photo Gallery on Youtube you can see it fully here while they were hosting a new hop with fabulous channels that are probably unknown to you (you need to go and check it out here).

For mine I am obsessed at the moment with Altered Mail art so that's what I made.  And I'm soooooo obsessed with it that I asked that colleagues from work give me the big envelopes that they get bills into!!!  I'm recycling them.  Here is what I made with the envelope that I got.

And here is the video of this:
And here it is if you don't want to check out my video.

Since there is a double window in the back I have put a little index card in there with a little joke.  Not sure if it's the mailman that will be enjoying it more lol
The cats, sentiment and jokes are cut out from magazine.  I used lots of paint, stencil, and stamps on this as well.

I'm entering this little mail art in the following challenges:
  1. Inspiration destination challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. 613 Avenue Create - Neutral color - or anything goes - going with anything goes
That's it but I will be back later for one more post.

Hugs


Comments

  1. WoWza !!!! That is soooo cool - and you're going to send it through the post ?!! What an amazing idea. I have never tried this and now you have me inspired !! :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely project, thanks for joining us at Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway