Arielle Tea Time - Faery Ink

Arielle Tea time was the perfect little image for a postcard to send to a friend.

I'm always trying to find new ways to recycle and to use the supplies that I have and at the same time make my friends happy.  I thought that my little journaling card would make some great postcard if I changed a bit the size of them.  This is what I did with the fabulous image from Faery Ink.
I have made a little video to share with you the process of this in case you want to do something similar

And here's the actual little postcard that I made.  The image was colored with my copics.  I fussy cut her out and made little holes in her wings so you can see the backgrounds!  I used paints to make the background and I also used stamps this time around.  The little sentiment is a cut out from a magazine!  See you can recycle from many places.
arielle Tea time
I hope you will be checking out this new image and that you will be inspired to send some mail to your friends!  It's something that we forget but all of us (well the ones that I know) love getting some news in the old fashion way.  

I'm entering this little postcard in the following challenges:

  1. Digi choosday - Anything goes
  2. ttcrd - Anything goes
  3. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  4. Craft your passion challenges - Anything goes
  5. Dream valley challenges - Girlie
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day!!!

Hugs


Comments

  1. A stunning image beautifully coloured, Vicky! I adore the amazing background you've created!
    Thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday! Jane (DT) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges.
    I hope you can join us again.
    Angie DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your image is lovely, but, oh my, that background is amazing! Love it! Postcard…now that's a fun idea! Thanks for sharing with us at TTCRD.
    Katrina
    ScrappyHorses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS Really enjoyed your video ~ cereal boxes are the best!
    Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely stunning! . Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
    Neva DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful creation Vicky, loving your mixed media presentation. Thanks so much for playing in our anything goes challenge at Digi Choosday this week:) Hugs! Audrey DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway