Delicious Doodles - Recipe - 3 Design Papers, 2 images and 1 embellishment


Hey everyone!!!  Second post of the day.  Always busy here on the 1st of April.  I'm here this time to share with you my make for Delicious Doodles Challenge.

The challenge this time is to use 3 Design papers, 2 images and 1 embellishment.  This challenge had me pondering for a little bit of time... I wasn't sure what was the best approach for it.

In the end, since I have some friend's b-day coming I thought that would be perfect.  I used  Hydrangea and Majestic monarch images from Delicious Doodles.


The images were colored with my copics and then fussy cut.  I used my gelly roll pen on the butterfly to make it shiny.  My embellishment was lace.  I thought it was the perfect item to finish this off.  The sentiment is from Create with TLC.  The paper was from Classic Elegance - Melissa Frances.

I hope you like this.  It really makes me long for the time when my flowers will be out!!!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
  1. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Happy b-day sentiment
  2. Through the purplehaze challenges - Flowers
  3. Moo-mania.blogspot.ca - Spring - nothing says spring more than hydrangea I find.
  4. Wordart wednesday - anything goes
  5. Eureka stamps - spring is in the air.
That's it for this post but there's still loads more coming.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Lovely image, love blue hydrangeas, a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You chose wisely, the butterfly and beautiful hydrangea will help say Happy Birthday. Thank you so much for entering your creative and beautiful art in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday.
    Blessings, Carole
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Thank you for joining us at Moo Mania & More!
    oxo Susi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, I love the design, such a great look. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Spring is in the Air Challenge. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet card. I love the elements you chose and the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. So adorable! Love the image, the embellies, and sweet design, fabulous. Thanks for sharing it with us at Aud Sentiments, hope to see you again!
    Jennifer, DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway