Hey everyone!!! Second post of the day. Always busy here on the 1st of April. I'm here this time to share with you my make for Delicious Doodles Challenge.
The challenge this time is to use 3 Design papers, 2 images and 1 embellishment. This challenge had me pondering for a little bit of time... I wasn't sure what was the best approach for it.
In the end, since I have some friend's b-day coming I thought that would be perfect. I used Hydrangea and Majestic monarch images from Delicious Doodles.
The images were colored with my copics and then fussy cut. I used my gelly roll pen on the butterfly to make it shiny. My embellishment was lace. I thought it was the perfect item to finish this off. The sentiment is from Create with TLC. The paper was from Classic Elegance - Melissa Frances.
I hope you like this. It really makes me long for the time when my flowers will be out!!!
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- Aud sentiments challenge blog - Happy b-day sentiment
- Through the purplehaze challenges - Flowers
- Moo-mania.blogspot.ca - Spring - nothing says spring more than hydrangea I find.
- Wordart wednesday - anything goes
- Eureka stamps - spring is in the air.
That's it for this post but there's still loads more coming.