El Gato Dia De Los Muertos - Karleigh Sue

Hello everyone!  I have to share another passion with you all!!!  Right now I just adore making postcards that I can send out to my friends and family.  This is what I'm doing this time for the Karleigh sue inspiration blog.

The base of those postcards is recycled cereal box!  Super cheap right since it's something that would go to the recycling otherwise.  And since it's a postcard it's much cheaper to mail then an actual card!!

When I saw the fabulous image El Gato Dia De Los Muertos I knew that this little cat would be fab for a little postcard to send to my grandmother.

You can see the little making of this in the following video:


And here's the make with the image colored with tritone pencils and polychromos pencil.  The sentiment is a play on word that I did in French and I typed with my brother label maker.  I used a bunch of different stencils as well.

 Hope you like it!!! I sure hope my grandmother will like it!

I'm entering this in the following challenges:

  1. Crafty boots challenges - Use a sentiment
  2. Dream valley challenges - Anything goes
  3. mmmchallenge blog - Anything goes
  4. Quirky crafts - Raining cats and dogs - used a cat here
  5. Robyns fetish challenge blog - use a sentiment
  6. Ikes world challenge blog - Tatty, wetty kitty - Thanks Ike for the heads up and GREAT freebie there.... you should all go and check it out!!!
That's it for me for today!!!  Have a great day.

Hugs

Comments

  1. Super, SUPER cool - I love it !! :-D The colours are amazing and I just adore that little kitty image :-D xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Video Vicky - it was cool to see how you did this :-) I hope you are going to enter him in my Cats Challenge :-D ?

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your colorful cat! Thanks for joining us at Ike's World Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dia de los muertos is one of my fave holidays! Love your cute kitty. Thanks for sharing with us at It's Raining Quirky Cats & Dogs challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If your Gran is as old as me she will LOVE it, it is a fabulous cat with fabulous colours.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that pussy cat. Thanks for joining ike's world
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great mixed media postcard Vicky and I enjoyed watching your video clip, the little trouble at the beginning did not spoil it.

    Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your grandmother will love it, just like I do. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent idea + design!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous creationThank you for joining us at Ike's World Challenges good luck Ginny DT for
    Ike'sWorld challenge

    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simply Beautiful. thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene DT

    I have some candy over on my blog, you are very welcome to join in.
    http://cardsmadebymarlene.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great project - amazing colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at the Robyn's Fetish Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. soooooo cute miss lovely! what you can do with an image is beyond the beyond. love it!!!! xoxox see you at Ike's again soon I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  15. He is utterly gorgeous. Thank you for taking the time to join in with our challenge and sharing your creativity with us, I love to see your talent and imagination at work. Love 'n' hugs Sall IkesWorld Challenges DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway