The base of those postcards is recycled cereal box! Super cheap right since it's something that would go to the recycling otherwise. And since it's a postcard it's much cheaper to mail then an actual card!!
When I saw the fabulous image El Gato Dia De Los Muertos I knew that this little cat would be fab for a little postcard to send to my grandmother.
You can see the little making of this in the following video:
And here's the make with the image colored with tritone pencils and polychromos pencil. The sentiment is a play on word that I did in French and I typed with my brother label maker. I used a bunch of different stencils as well.
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- Crafty boots challenges - Use a sentiment
- Dream valley challenges - Anything goes
- mmmchallenge blog - Anything goes
- Quirky crafts - Raining cats and dogs - used a cat here
- Robyns fetish challenge blog - use a sentiment
- Ikes world challenge blog - Tatty, wetty kitty - Thanks Ike for the heads up and GREAT freebie there.... you should all go and check it out!!!
That's it for me for today!!! Have a great day.