En mass journaling - Miss Terry- Karleigh Sue

Well I'm still at my latest passion of doing En Mass journaling (to know more about this you can check out this group on FB) but I'm realizing that I can't just put pictures.... I really do need to add the digital images or else it doesn't feel like me!  And I really love to be able to find new ways to share digis!  They can be used in so many other ways than with a card.  The ones from Karleigh Sue are particularly nice for this!

This time my page spread was about Fish!!! And well to me that means ocean... and of course you have to have a mermaid.  Yes yes I know they are not fish... but they swim with them right?!?  So the one that I used for this spread is Miss Terry.

And here's the make with the image colored with copics.  The rest is images that I cut out of magazines.  I used some stickers as well and some kids playing cards that I thought were just TOO funny!!!

 Hope you like it!!!  I really have so much fun putting those together!  I already have ideas for the next book :)

I'm entering this little En masse journaling in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting in a beautiful mess - Anything goes
  2. Craft for the craic - Anything but a card
  3. jwscrapshack - Anything goes
  4. pde linky party - Anything goes
  5. Simply paper crafts for all occassions - Anything goes
that's it for this post for today!!!  Hope you have a great Sunday!!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky this is an awesome two page spread! A little bit of everything, love that mermaid image and like all the elements! Thank you for joining us this week in our Anything goes Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo-owner
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool!!! Thanks so much for participating in our A BEAUTIFUL MESS challenge!!! Can’t wait to see you participate again in our next challenge!! Have a great crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicky I really enjoy seeing your work...it's always so beautiful and this is no exception! And mermaids count for fish in my book too...lol! Thanks for joining Fun~day Friday at Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! This book is beautful. It has wonderful detail and colour. Thank you for sharing at PDE Linky Party. Beckie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love art journaling! and your pages are so fun and crazy. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome book! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party.
    DT Janis
    PDE Linky Party, Always Anything Goes Linky Party
    Sunny Day Crafting, Photo Inspiration Chs
    Paper Play Sketches, Sketch Chs

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW this is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at the ‘Fun-Day Friday Challenge’ at ~Jo’s Scrap Shack! We hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    ~Jo’s Scrap Shack
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow..Never imagined we can use the digis this way also..awesome dear..Thank you for joining us at A Beautiful Mess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway