I made a little video of my process so that you won't make the same mistakes I did...
And here are the pictures. The envelope is one that was taken from work. It is an 8 1/2 x 11 that has little windows for the address. I used some paints on this and sewed the edge close.
I used some art foamies stamps on this and some stencils with some paint and gel medium.
Here is the front of the envelope. I just need to put a label to put the address on this.
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- As you like it challenge - Favorite non card project and why - Right now my favorite projects to make is altered mail! I just love the idea that people will get colorful mail for me.
- Crafting with an attitude - Anything goes
- Cre8tive hands friends - Anything goes
- Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes
- Sassy studio designs - Anything goes
That's it for me for today! Hope you have a fabulous Friday.