Oddball FB challenge -April midway post

Hello!  It's Thursday and it's time to share with you my make for the midway post of the FB challenge going on at Oddball .  It's anything goes so long as you use an Oddball image and if you don't you should go and shop :)  You can use the code DTVICKY10 and get 10% off your order!!!

In this little make I used the fabulous image 293.  I wanted to try out something different!  I get a lot of inspiration from the wonderful crafters that put videos on Youtube.  And one of the channel that I really love to watch is KagedFish.  If you don't know her you should check her out and tell her I said "Hello" :)

There was a flip through of some of her previous work and she showed something using some collage square little pieces of paper.  And I thought this was really clever.  In my cutting up of magazine I came across some black and white pictures that I thought would be interesting for this process as well as a little poem (I didn't keep the entire poem just the beginning).

So this is what it ended up looking like.  I used some pink washi tape as accent and that fit with her dressing as well.  But it's a tiny bit of color.  Just to pop it out!

I also used my label maker on the left hand side to do my journaling.

Here's a closer look at the poem

And here is my little digi colors with my copics.  I also use some gel pen on her wing.
I'm entering this little journaling in the following challenges:
  1. Lemon shortbread challenge - Anything goes
  2. Ttcrd - anything goes
  3. The papernest dolls challenge - Anything goes
  4. Left of center challenges - Torn edge - well there's torned washi tape and she is holding a skull so kinda LOC as well
  5. Llil patch of crafty friends - Anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have enjoyed this make!  Always love reading your comments

Hugs


Comments

  1. Wow Vicky! The B&W Square Collage Background has worked so well. It is so artsy. Love the positioning of the Journalling too. Thank you so much for joining us again at Left of Center Creative Challenges for Challenge 125 Torn Edges / LOC. I have missed your entries over the last few weeks. I hope you can join us again for our next weekly challenge. AELx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this creation. I found this so inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing with us at LOC. Good Luck..Genny DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the background you created for this. The black and white pictures are a great neutral background for the brighter colors.

    Thank you for joining us at Li’l Patch of Crafty Friends for our challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How creative! Love that digi and how she's colored. Thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice, to see a journal and love the image, great job. Thanks for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    Leanne DT/LPCF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card ,Thanks for Joining TTCRD Challenge. Lisa DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great journal Vicky, love the addition of using a labeller. Thanks for joining us over at Lemon Shortbread.
    Denise DT

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway