Oddball FB challenge - March challenge

It's already time for a new challenge over in the FB group Oddball Art and as always it's anything goes with an Oddball image!!!  The image that I used this time is Image 292

For my make I did a little postcard that I intend on sending to a special little someone!  you can hear all about it in the video that I made.
If you didn't check out the video here is the little make that I did.  The base is a recycled cereal box!  Love that I get to recycle for this.

I used all sorts of papers from my working table.  There was some sewing patterns as well as some book paper and some delipaper that I had used to cover my table.  The dream sentiment is from a magazine.  I used a little paper that I had punched a bunch of holes in as a stencil and then I doodled with my Faber Castell pen on that.

I'm entering this little postcard in the following challenges:

  1. 2crafty girls challenges - Anything goes
  2. 4 crafty chicks - Anything goes
  3. dlart-thankful-thursday-challenge-177_31 - Anything goes
  4. Southern girls challenge - Anything goes
  5. Crafting by designs - Anything goes
That's it!!!!  And wow what a day it was!!!  It's Friday and it wasn't an April's fool joke!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. It's a fabulous creation Vicky, cute image and great recycling. Thanks for playing along with the Southern Girls.
    chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! I love that image and the colors you used! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week.
    Tina- 4CC DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome creation, thanks for joining us with Southern Girls Challenge
    Vidya, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for sharing your gorgeous creation for our current challenge of anything goes....see you next challenge ♥
    {aNNie Southern Girls Challenge DT Member}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous make Vicky..Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Southern Girls challenge..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooh, cool post card! I'm so glad you shared your talents with us at Southern Girls! Hope you join us again next time,Julie X

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway