Here is the make using the wonderful image Be a Unicorn Nude. Well do you really think a unicorn would dress up?!? It's already fabulous isn't it?!?
The papers are all strips and they are double side papers so I was able to really match them up for the fun of it. I used some black water color on the side of them when they were in the book to make it more uniform. The image was colored with my copics and I fussy cut her out and layered her on some black paper. I used a white gell pen on the black left over papers to write out the sentiment.
I'm entering this in the following challenges:
- Inspiration destination challenge blog - Anything goes
- Rubys rainbow - Anything but a card
- The papershelter - I wrote a big sentiment on this a big long one
- Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
- Digi choosday - Sentiment
Hope you like it!!! Have a fabulous Thursday and stay creative!!! Don't forget to check out the store for some fab digis!!!