Good Sunday to all of you

Wow it's so very quiet on my blog isn't it... not blogging as much as I used too.  Doing more videos and trying to do new mixed media things.

Somehow I've started to associate my blog with my dt work... but I have to start blogging back just for the fun of it the way that I used to before!  So I figured on this beautiful Sunday morning, I would do just that.

1st of all Happy Father's day to all the great fathers out there.  I'm blessed for having the best of them as my father and having found the best one for my kids :)  How can 1 girl be so lucky?  I don't know but I feel blessed for this.

What have I been up to?  Well last weekend I went crafting with my friend Erin (met through blogging!!!  that's why I have to bring back my blog to life).  We met 1/2 between our two places in Ogdensburg.  We had found a little family motel where we got a HUGE room and were able to craft to our little hearts desire.  I have to admit being super teary eyed when it came for the goodbyes... I didn't want to leave this wonderful time with my friend... the good news is that we can do this again and I sure hope that we find time in our busy life to do so.

What did you do will you ask?  Well my friend Erin wanted to do more mixed media but she's was having difficulty to be loose about it and just go with the flow.  So we did a JB5 album.  If you have never done one it's about journaling in 5 steps.  And for each steps you have 15 minutes (except for the image part).  Because there's not a lot of time you really have to just let it go.  And I think it was an amazing thing to do.  I have done 2 previously but it really made me feel alive to do this again!

I'm doing a video series of those 5 steps that we did and you can see the 1st video here:

After that came the best part because we just played with all the leftovers, and the left over cards and such where the paint that was left was put.  And here is the set of 5 cards that I did for a swap with a new youtube friend.  I really adore getting interactions with people on youtube or on my blog and getting a request from someone that says they would like to swap with me is really awesome!!!

Here's the card set that has been sent out :
To make these it's only paints, magazine cut outs, doodling, stamping and whatever was on the table at the time :)  And boy oh boy was this fun!!!  And this will have to happen more in my life because this is what is making me feel happy!!!!

I'm going to enter these altered cards (ATC) in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
  2. Simply papercrafts for all occassions - Anything goes
  3. Wicked wednesday atc - Something quirky - I think they are pretty all quirky maybe except for the time one... 
That's it for me!!!  Have fun everyone!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Awesome atc's!! Had so much fun with you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great combo of collage, images and colours. Very artsy style, I like it. Thanks for joining us at Wicked Wednesday :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway