Monday, January 23, 2017

Recycled Christmas card week 4

Hello!  I'm super happy to say that I'm keeping up with my promise to make Christmas cards :)  I have to admit that the support that I have been getting from my Youtube subscriber has been a HUGE encouragement to continue!

You can see the process video of these cards in here:

I can't believe it that I made all these cards out of 2 cards!!!  It was pretty cool.  And I'm finally going through my stash of papers and using all the little bits and pieces!

I'm entering these cards in the following challenges:

  1. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
  2. Christmas cards all year round - Snowflake.  I added some red ones as well as a foam one :)
  3. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge2 - January extra challenge
  4. Crafty hazelnuts christmas challenge - Use a sentiment I did on all but one
  5. Kreativeinkauf-challenge - Snowflake
That's it for me!  Hope this will inspire you to do more recycling and using up your little pieces!!!  I want my stash to go down lol

Hugs

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest