I really wanted to make a piece that was representative of me as of the moment. I really do need that alone time to craft and do some art. Recently one of my kids (as they were all going to the movie theatre) mentioned how I would miss them and would be lonely. He is right I would be if it was for a very long period of time... but I'm finding that more and more I do need that time alone with myself to just play. So no I wasn't going to miss them for 2.5 hours lol. Actually I thought they came back way too fast!
For this last make I'm using the wonderful image 363. He was just perfect for the little out of the box journaling that I wanted to do. You can watch me on the video here.
I'm entering this in the following challenges;
- Crafting-with-friends - Anything goes
- Creative fingers challenge blog - Anything goes
- Jo's scrap shack - Anything goes
- Creative moments - Anything goes
- Inspiration destination challenge blog - Anything goes
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!! Don't forget to go and check out my giveaway on Youtube!!!