Friday, February 10, 2017

Bearly an angel heart

Wooop woop it's FRIDAY such a great day of the week.  And to top it off there's a great new release over at Sandra Caldwell's shop.  A super cute little bear is just perfect for Valentine's day.

I shared with you last week my nephew's puzzle piece.  I just HAD to do something for his sister.  They are twins so can't give something to one and not the other!

I am sharing what I made here for her
And here it is if you don't want to watch the video
I thought she was just adorable with this napkin background.  I'm getting a lot of use out of that pack of napkins.  I added some foam hearts.  The image was colored with my copics and then fussy cut out.

I'm entering this into the following challenges:
  1. 4 crafty chicks - Love
  2. Aud sentiments challenge blog - Valentine or love sentiment
  3. Craft rocket challenges - It's a love thing
  4. C.R.A.F.T. - Recycling - the heart was made out of a cereal box
  5. Through the purple haze challenges - Valentine/Love
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great Friday and get to do some crafting you lucky folks!

Hugs


No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest