Totally worth it!

Hello!  It's Thursday and I hope that today I will be doing better.  I have been home sick for the past 2 days... good thing my videos and post are done in advance.

Anyway today I'm sharing a journaling out of the box for all of you using a great image from Sandra Caldwell and that's on special at 1.5$ right now.  You can purchase her here.  And she's on special because there's a contest over at the FB group right now.  This means the possibility to win more cool digis!!!

You can see my process here
And here is my card
This was done on a cereal box cardboard.  I used some napkin and some washi for the background.  The sentiment is from Ginger house she really has some amazing sentiments!  The image was colored with my copics and then I fussy cut her out.

I'm entering this little journaling card in the following challenges:

  1. Sandra Caldwell FB group - Glamour girls contest
  2. Crafty sentiments - Anything goes
  3. Through the craftroom door - Anything goes
  4. Crafting from the heart challenge blog - Anything goes
That's it for me!  Hope you will have a great Thursday.

Hugs



Comments

  1. Hope you feel better soon Vicky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I glad you're feeling better! I love your coloring and the sentiment. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project! Thanks for join us at Crafty sentiments desings this time, good luck and hope to see you next time,hugs Beatriz dt

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

400 followers giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10