Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Bloom with sunshine - Mixed media journaling

Hey everyone!  How is the week going for you?!?  In my case I need more sunshine!  And I have done just the perfect spread for this.  I have used the new freebie of The East wind if you are registered for the newsletter here.

I really needed to do some journaling!  and bright colors!

You can see the making of this here


And here is the spread.  I have used some acrylic paints as well as stencils and left over bits of papers.


The stamping was done with a silicone mat.  I have colored the image with my copics and then fussy cut her out.  The sentiment is an altered card that I got in a swap!  Just love it and needed to include it in my make.  I didn't want it to be fixed permanently because my swap partner made this beautiful on both sides... So really wanted to be able to still see the other side.  I used some washi tape to fix some acetate down to make a pocket.  That's why you see the glare.

I'm entering this spread in the following challenges:

  1. Digi choosday - Anything goes
  2. Ikes world challenge blog- Anything goes with twist of a sentiment ( there's one on the card that I used)
  3. Glitter n sparkle challenge blog - Anything goes
  4. We love 2 create - Anything goes
  5. More mixed media challenge - anything goes
That's it for me!  Hope you have a great day!!!

Hugs

No comments :

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Total Pageviews

pinterest