I hear you - new digi from Sandra Caldwell


Hey everyone!!!  There's a brand new release of images today by Sandra Caldwell.  You can find them in the store here.  And while you are there, check out the fabulous sale that she has going on until April 3rd!  Lots of digis are 1/2 price!!!!  Yes they are only 1.5$.

The digi that I'm using today is called 1470 I Hear Ya. It really reminded me of one of my sons so I had to use it to prepare his b-day card. His b-day is coming up in the month of April.


I have so many papers in my stash that I'm not sure anymore which sets this comes from.  I added some buttons also from my stash.  The image was colored with copics and then fussy cut out.  The sentiment was found online and I thought it was perfect for him.  He likes to be philosophical.

I'm entering this card in the following challenges:

  1. Little miss muffet challenges - Anything goes
  2. Crafty gals corner challenges - Anything goes
  3. Creative moments - anything goes
  4. Simon says stamp - Anything goes
  5. Artistic inspirations challenges - anything goes
That's it for me for today!  Hope you have a great day!!!!

Hugs

Comments

  1. What a neat card! I love this boy image and how you've colored him. Thanks for joining us at the Cutie Pie challenge! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I meant: Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet! --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. SUPER image and beautifully shown off Vicky, great sentimetn too.
    Faith
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun sentiment, Vicky, and a great mix of elements! Thanks for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sentiment! The colors and papers are a great match for this image.

    Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner for our Anything Goes challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway