Try it Thrust it Play on JOOTB

It's Friday!!!  And that means that I'm playing again with a new release image from Sandra Caldwell that you can find here in her store.

So for this time I again decided to do some journaling out of my box JOOTB and I shared a video with you all that you can see here:
And here is the journaling card
I used a card where there was already a bunch of different paints on.  The image was colored with my copics and some coloring pencils.  I fussy cut it out.

I'm entering this in the following challenges:
tbd

I hope you have a great Friday and weekend!

Hugs

Comments

  1. Vicky, that is a great image and wonderful coloring. Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway