DDC #41 - Snow fun with Bling

Hello everyone for this card for our wonderful challenge at Digi darlas our challenge is about snow fun with Bling!

For this card I used the wonderful digi Snow Shopper.  Wow she looks like she's having a lot of fun!  I would love for her to help me with my Christmas shopping!
For this card I used paper from American Craft - Jolly.  I used my curved rectangle, reverse wonky rectangle and fanciful holiday by spellbinder.  I used some cheesecloth under this digi.  I added some Robin's nest dew drops.  I added some glitter to the corner dies.

Here's a closer look at the digi colored with my copics.  I added stickles to it.
Here's the wonderful sentiment from Create with TLC.
I hope you have liked my card and will be joining us this week at Digi darlas!!!  Don't forget to check out the other fabulous cards from my fellow DT.

I'm entering this in:
  1. Deep ocean challenge blog - So this is Christmas
  2. Inky impressions challenges - Snow or winter
  3. Aud sentiments challenge - Anything goes
  4. Whoopsi Daisy - Use my stash
  5. Cutie pie challenge - Christmas
This is my 2nd post!  I'm going to be back with a last one ;) Don't  forget to leave me a comment.

Hugs

Vicky
xo




Comments

  1. This is so darling, Vicky! Love those fancy corners and the paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Vicky, you always have the most wonderful papers. I love the corner dies and your image and coloring are beautiful. Great job...sorry for being late to post..where does the time go...joann sassy raggedy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Inky Impressions.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great card Vicky. Thanks for using up your stash at Whoopsi Daisy this week. Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, thanks for joining us at Cutie Pie's. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love that sentiment. Thanks for playing at Aud sentiments.

    Hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute snowman. Thanks for joining us at Whoopsi Daisy this week.

    Hugs,
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  8. Vicky, BUSY BUSY BUSY! I think this should be called show stopper!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Lovely image :) thanks for sharing with the Cutie Pies x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day!!!

Popular posts from this blog

WooooW Celebration in order!!! it's 500 followers - 16 prizes!!!!! And a prolongation to the giveaway

Jackson's Digital Expression - Challenge #10

400 followers giveaway